January 28th from 8:30-2:45 at Oregon City High School
The Family Focus Forum is Oregon City’s premier (FREE!) family workshop event for families with students of all ages. The event includes both 60 minute and 90 minute workshops focusing on providing parents with information and tools that can help them navigate through their many roles and transitions - creating positive home, work and school environments where parents and kids flourish.
The Family Focus Forum also includes:
- A continental breakfast and full lunch (with pre-registration)
- An informative and inspiring keynote address by Dr. Doreen Dodgen-Magee
- Over 20 workshops for parents, dealing with issues related to children of all ages
- Exhibitor tables with local area resources for families and students
- Free childcare for children aged 5-10 years (with pre-registration)
To learn more about the Family Focus Forum and to pre-register, visit www.FamilyFocusForum.org
Win an OMSI ASSEMBLY for Jennings Lodge & Candy Lane!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. SIGN UP!
Parents and caregivers register for the 10th annual Family Focus Forum, being held Saturday, January 28th at Oregon City High School.
Attend the event, which will include workshops, a resource fair and MORE!
The Oregon City elementary school with the highest percentage of adults who attend will win a FREE OMSI ASSEMBLY for all of their students!